Things To Do
There is much to do in and about our Inn and grounds. Relax in the gazebo, take in the great views from the heights of our third level observation deck or enjoy sitting around a fire in our fire pit area.
Or, you can take the winding trail leading to Laurita Winery as long as you’ve brought along your trail shoes! Whether you walk or drive to Laurita Winery from here, it’s worth the trip. Check its website for information about its wines and activities.
Arrange a riding lesson with Laurita Equestrian Center by phoning 609.752.0900. They will discuss lessons, requirements, prices and schedule availability. Both adult and children's riding lessons are offered. Please call in advance of your visit to the Inn.
Plan activities for your stay using Visit NJ which will offer local happenings to enjoy.
For information about local Jersey Fresh farms, u-pick farms, farmers markets, roadside markets, etc., visit Jersey Fresh
Other nearby attractions and communities:
- New Egypt Speedway: 2 miles
- Horsepark of New Jersey: 8 miles
- Six Flags Great Adventure: 8 miles
- Jackson Premium Outlets: 9 miles
- Columbus Market: 10 miles
- Chesterfield: 10 miles
- Allentown: 12 miles
- Freehold & Freehold Raceway: 14 miles
- Mt. Holly: 15 miles
- Trenton: 18 miles
- Grounds for Sculpture 22 miles
- Mt. Laurel: 30 miles
- Jenkinson's Aquarium: 30 miles
- Asbury Park: 35 miles
- New Jersey Aquarium: 40 miles
- Monmouth Park: 35 miles
- PNC Bank Arts Center: 35 miles