We offer beautiful inn-style lodging to guests with different needs for accommodation. Some stay one night; others longer; all wish they had more time. Some book one room; others take the full house for a private event. We have a special relationship with each set of guests.
Our Inn Guests who take a room for one or more nights experience the following benefits and requirements:
- Can book their stays (one or more rooms) online beginning 120 days prior to check-in; are subject to extra person charges for more than two guests in any of our four suites (Rooms 1, 5, 9 and 10).
- Can be placed on a waiting list for a specific room should their room of choice be taken at time of booking but opens up before check-in date.
- Can use gift certificates toward the price of the room, when applicable conditions are met.
- Pay half the full amount to hold their room(s) with the balance due at check-in; refunds and related fees are processed in accord with our 14 day cancellation policy.
- Check-in at 3PM (or other mutually satisfactory later time) on day of arrival and out before Noon on day of departure.
- Accept one set of keys (guestroom and main door keys) per room at check-in and return at check-out. Loss of keys may result in additional cost to the guests.
- Share sitting rooms and grounds with the other registered guests. Non-registered invitees of guests do not have access to the Inn guest rooms or grounds. This is for the peace, comfort and safety of all our guests.
- Enjoy morning coffee/tea and a full country breakfast with ‘innkeeper’s choice’ entrée and sides from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM, served in the dining room. Some elements of the breakfast may be self serve, including coffee/tea service and when breakfast is served buffet style.